Royalties of the detective
Honorarium policy of the Detective agency “Detective-PIC”:
- The detective is entitled to receive royalties due to him as a reward for the work performed, as well as reimbursement of costs incurred and expenses.
- The condition of the fee detective should not call into question the independence of the detective.
- When determining the remuneration detective considers the essence and complexity of the case; the expected duration of the work; the importance of the interests involved; the expected principal advantages and benefits; the position of the principal.
- Detective prohibited to enter into an agreement about the fee: in which the interest payment is made dependent on the end of the case in favor of the principal; on the part of the property awarded ..
- Detective prohibited to share the fee, in particular, under the guise of the division of responsibilities, with individuals who are not detectives.
- Detective prohibited from taking from the principal any property to secure agreement on the fee.
- Detective can only receive fees from the principal or his authorized representative.