Principal to the detective
Detective Relationship with clients:
- Crime should maintain its independence in the relationship with the client.
- The law, duty and conscience in the detective profession are above the will of the principal. No suggestions, requests or directions of the principal aimed at the non-compliance with the law or breach of duty can not be performed detective.
- Detective forbidden to give in to any form of promises about the outcome of the case.
- Detective forbidden to contribute to the principal by means of personal contacts with government officials, including law enforcement officials.
- The detective has no right to take from the principal loan, or otherwise put themselves in debt from his addiction.
- The detective must not execute orders: wearing is not based on the nature of the law; requirements, which violate public morals.
- When canceling orders detective must immediately return to the principal all the original documents in the case.
- The detective must not allow familiarity relations with clients.
- The manifestation of civil courage detective so be sure not to put the protection of the interests entrusted to the dependence on the violator of law, its social status.