Basics morality detectives:
- Detective is the bearer of the idea of law, the rule of law and respect for the rights of others.
- Detective must accept a commission to conduct the case, if it contains any doubts, do not exclude the possibility of reasonably and in good conscience support it and carry on to completion.
- Help a detective in the conduct of the case is the conviction of the principal by submitting evidence logically meaningful conclusions and considerations.
- The detective must not advise or use dishonest methods and techniques of data collection.
- Detective prohibited from performing mediation commission or operations due to the incompatibility of any commercial activity with the detective profession.
- Activities of the detective made publicly and openly. Detective can hide their involvement in the case.
- The detective must be competence, diligence, prudence and common sense.